Since my childhood, I have always been called “Mademoiselle range-tout”, which literally means Miss organizer. In fact, I cannot cope with any mess, and at home I got noticed for my passion to organize things and put them back in their places. I was always the first person to clean up the room of the others.
Having studied business management, I obtained bachelor's degree in management. Then I started my career as executive secretary in an organization working within the Ministry of Health. My role was to prepare and write analysis reports, write to different institutions and file the company's record.
I obtained a language degree from a university in Antananarivo, then I turned to translation field and helped my husband to manage his translation projects.
I was a translator for two years and now I have joined the TEXTivor’s team as Project Manager. I hope that my qualities and the experiences I gained before would propel our company forward.
My role involves:
- Assisting an international based team and freelancer who work for us to complete all our project.
- Preparing quote to the client and at the same time look for an available team to handle the project.
- Managing the project, organizing, coordinating and leading the project team according to the client’s request and their budget.
- Selecting the appropriate team member according their field of expertise and their experience.
- Preparing materials for translation via CAT tools.
- Being always connected because of the time zone differences.
- Assuring that the job is finished by the deadlines.
- Doing a final check and QA of the project.
- Delivering the project to the high-quality level expected by the client